Terms and Conditions
- Check-in: 15:00 – 00:00 hours
Check out: till 11:00 hours
In case of night-time check-in (00:00-08:00) an extra charge of 15 Euro will be applied.
Earlier check-in and late check-out are possible but subject to availability.
- Smoking and using scented candles or sticks are not allowed in the apartment. A fine is EUR 100.
- Child under 5 years old stays free of charge in case of sharing bed with parent. The exemption is valid for one child under 5 years.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 15/20 per person per night in an extra bed (sofa bed).
- We RESERVE a refundable security deposit of 100 EUR on your Credit Card 7 days before arrival. Note: we will not debit money from your account, they will be only frozen and will be released after your check out once we verify that the apartment is undamaged and rental terms haven’t been violated.
- Client is obliged to leave the apartment with all the furnishings and appliances in the same good condition as on check-in. Any loss or damage beyond normal wear caused by the client should be immediately reported to “Classic Apartments OÜ” and be compensated in case the client is found guilty.
- Removing any furniture, appliances or accessories from apartment is not allowed. “Classic Apartments OÜ” has the right to demand compensation for lost or damaged accessories and equipment at its full cost.
- Client using parking space in the closed yard is responsible for any damage caused to the house property by his/her car (e.g. automated gate mechanism). The fine is EUR 100.
- The number of people allowed to the apartment is conditioned by the fixed number agreed on apartments’ reservation. The apartments are not intended for social events.
- In Estonia night-time peace and quiet are required from 10.00 pm till 7.00 am. Сreation of unreasonable, loud, disturbing and unnecessary noise during this time may call police.
- Client agrees to take off outdoor shoes while entering the apartment.
- Animals are not allowed.
- During registration guest fills registration card and sign Rental Agreement, which contains the conditions written above